From the first shoots of spring through to autumn riding, Nukeproof's Blackline Merino Short Sleeve Baselayer uses the finest Australian Merino Wool to keep you at the perfect temperature when mountain biking.
The Merino Short Sleeve Baselayer owes it's excellent versatility to the Merino wool fibres. This wonder-material is warm when it's cold and yet as temperatures rise it's incredibly good at wicking sweat to leave you dry and comfortable. Not only that but the wool is naturally resistant to bacteria, minimising odour - you'll not be the smelly one in the uplift van.
All the details are perfectly executed too, from the crew neck cut and raglan sleeves for the perfect comfortable fit, to the flatlock stitching for a smooth and comfortable feel against the skin. The loose fit is ideally tailored for mountain biking, giving you bags of space to move around as you rip up the trails.
- Main Material: 100% Merino Wool
- Superfine grade 18.5 microns 100% merino yarn with high-level comfort against the skin
- Outstanding thermal regulation across a range of climate conditions
- Natural odour resistance, wicking properties and breathability
- Flatlock seams for extra comfort
- Crew neck and raglan sleeve construction
- MTB style fit- it's not too tight!