The Giga 275 Elite Carbon provides an epic riding experience anywhere on the mountain side. Whether you're blasting and carving your style into the most daring descents or climbing technical trails back to the top for another run back down, this super-enduro model from Nukeproof gives you performance to ride anywhere with confidence, pace and style.
This top level enduro bike features a full-carbon frameset that's armed with long travel Fox 38 Performance suspension and a Shimano SLX 12-Speed groupset with a wide-ranging 10-51-tooth cassettes and SLX 4-Pot hydraulic disc brakes. Also, this all-terrain monster truck of a bike rolls upon DT Swiss E1900 wheels wrapped in Michelin Wild Enduro Tubeless tires, giving it top-class speed, stability and traction anywhere on Earth.
Gluttony – Habitual Greed or Excess
As riders, we are all guilty of the gluttonous sin; we never stop striving, never stop pushing, enough is never enough in the hunt for the ultimate. It’s a constant push for bigger, longer, rougher and faster with ever increasing demands on the performance and capabilities of our bike. The pursuit is endless.
It’s a motto that athletes like Sam Hill live by. The new Nukeproof Giga is the embodiment of this idea; Designed to be the ultimate hard-hitting Super-Enduro weapon for when you just need more.
The Giga is a seriously capable machine, with 180mm (27.5”) or 170mm (29”) rear travel; the Giga is a monster truck of a bike that has travel in reserve for when you need it. But to pigeonhole it as a point and shoot machine would be a disservice as it is so much more capable than this might suggest! Due to the way that it uses its travel; the Giga gives you the feel of a big bike, yet the versatility of a modern super-enduro bike. The Giga has a dynamic and confidence inspiring ride to help you push your limits in all kinds of terrain. It’s equally at home at big mountain technical enduro stages of venues like La Thuile, as it is lapping the biggest lines in the Whistler bike park.
Supportive, Controlled and Progressive Suspension Performance
The suspension is designed to be super supple off the top, whilst being supportive in the mid stroke and progressive throughout the rest of the travel. The anti-squat is optimized to ensure the Giga descends like a hooligan yet behaves itself on the climb back to the top for the next run.
The suspension platform is based on the same horseshoe driven linkage as our award-winning Dissent downhill frame, albeit now with a 2-stage main pivot flip chip. Using an eccentric axle system, riders can alter the Kinematic progressivity; so the bike can be tailored to suit the conditions on the trail with only an 8mm allen key.
- Setting 1 = 25.5% progression
- Setting 2 = 29% progression
Both settings have a super supple beginning for small bump compliance. They also both have good mid-stroke support for better cornering and pumping. Like the Dissent, the progression drops off in the end stroke to prevent mid-stroke harshness or spiking and allows more tuning options with volume spacers.
The + Progressive setting can be used to add shock progression on a coil set up just like adding a volume spacer to an air shock. The added suppleness is also good in wet and slippery conditions.
Robust and Lightweight Carbon Fiber Frameset
The Giga Frame is constructed completely from UD 700/800 Carbon fiber. This allowed Nukeproof to optimize the stiffness and compliance of the frame parts individually. The front triangle has been tailored for stability and precision, whilst the rear triangle was designed for compliance to help tracking and provide grip. Another bonus of the carbon rear triangle is that it has a lower un-sprung mass for ultimate suspension performance.
Available in 5 sizes (Small to XXL) in either 27.5” or 29” wheel size, there is the perfect fit for everyone. The frame geometry is Long, Low, Slack and Steep as it is based around Nukeproof's saddle offset principle, which ensures the seated riding position is tailored across all sizes, with steeper seat angles on bigger frames. The Seat tube is also designed for maximum seat post insertion to allow maximum drop.
Water Bottle and Accessory Mounts and Integrated Rear Mudguard
The Giga is also sculptured to fit a 750ml water bottle (carbon bottle cage included) as well as an accessory mount under the top tube for emergency trail tools. All models also feature an integrated rear mud guard and plenty of clearance for up to 2.5” tyres. The frames feature a clear paint protection kit as standard with 3D contoured rubber downtube, seat and chain stay protection.
Fox Performance Suspension and Shimano SLX 12-Speed Groupset
The Nukeproof Giga 275 Elite Carbon Bike (SLX) is the Mid-tier model, featuring the brand new Fox 38 Performance Elite Series (Grip 2) fork and a custom tuned Float X2 EVOL shock. Dependable and crisp shifting is from Shimano’s SLX 12 speed drive with stopping power from the SLX 4 pot brakes. To complete the build, it’s rolling on DT Swiss 1700 wheels with our premium Horizon finishing kit.
The Nukeproof GIGA: Gluttony is not a sin.
- Frame: Nukeproof Giga 275 Carbon, 180mm Travel, ultra-strong monocoque UD Carbon Fiber frame, adjustable main pivot, internally piped cable routing, ISCG 05 mounts, Enduro Bearings, Threaded 73mm BB, Boost 148mm rear axle spacing, 3D contoured Rubber frame protection and Factory fitted clear paint protection kit covering TT/DT/CS/SS.
- Fork: Fox 38 Float, Performance Elite Series, Grip 2 Damper, 180mm, 37mm Offset, BOOST, Black (SHORT ID: D6GY)
- Shock: Fox Float X2, Performance Series, EVOL, 2 Position lever, Custom CM, RM, Rezi CM tune, 205x65mm, Trunnion with Bearing End, 1x 0.3 spacer fitted. (SHORT ID: D63N)
- Front Wheel: DT Swiss E1900 SPLINE,27.5", 6 Bolt, 110x15mm
- Rear Wheel: DT Swiss E1900 SPLINE, 27.5", 6 Bolt, Shimano Microspline Driver, 148x12mm
- Tires: Front: Michelin Wild Enduro 27.5" x 2.4, GUM-X TS TLR; Rear: Michelin Wild Enduro 27.5" x 2.4, GUM-X TS TLR
- Crankset: Shimano SLX M7100 12-Speed, Hollowtech 2, 170mm, 32T, 52mm Chainline
- Shifter: Shimano SLX M7100-IR, 12-speed Rapidfire Plus, I-Spec EV
- Rear Deraileur: Shimano SLX M7100, SGS 12-Speed, Shadow Plus
- Chain: Shimano SLX M7100 HG 12-speed Inc Quicklink
- Cassette: Shimano SLX M7100-12, 12-Speed (HYPERGLIDE+), 10-51T
- Chain Guide: Nukeproof guide with Bash, 28-36T, ISCG-05, black
- Brakes: Shimano SLX M7120, 4 Pot Brake, Metallic Pads with Fins
- Front Rotor: Shimano SM-RT66 203mm
- Rear Rotor: Shimano SM-RT66, 180mm
- Handlebars: Nukeproof Horizon V2 25mm Rise, Width - S780mm, M780mm, L800mm, XL800mm, XXL800mm)
- Stem: Nukeproof Horizon, 50mm, Black
- Saddle: Nukeproof Horizon Enduro, Black
- Seatpost: Brand X Ascend internal w Shimano SL-MT500-IL Remote lever, S:125mm drop; M:150mm drop; L/XL/XXL:170mm drop
- Headset: Nukeproof, 44-56 IITS
- Grips: Nukeproof Sam Hill Signature
- Accessories: Nukeproof Carbon Water Bottle Cage
- Weight: 15Kgs/33.1lbs (Tubeless)
- Material: Ultra Strong T700/800 Monocoque Carbon Fiber
- Fork Travel: 180mm
- Axle to Crown: 572mm
- Fork Offset: 37mm
- Rear Travel: 180mm
- Wheels Size: 27.5"
- Max Tire Size: 2.6"
- Recommended Shock Sag (Measured seated): 25%
- Shock Size: 205x65mm
- Shock Hardware F: TRUNNION
- Shock Hardware R: 30x8mm
- Headtube: 44-56mm Tapered Semi-Integrated
- Headset: ZS44-28.6 - T2 / ZS56/40 - B8
- Bearings Required: 2x 6901-2RS MAX, 4x 6902-2RS MAX, 2x6804-2RS MAX, 2x 6900-2RS MAX
- Seatpost: 31.6mm (Internal Routing for Dropper Seatpost)
- Seat Clamp: 36.4mm
- BB: Threaded 73mm BSA
- Rear Hub: Boost 148x12mm
- Rear Axle: SRAM UDH Maxle Stealth M12x1.0 180mm (Thread Length 13mm)
- Chain Guide: ISCG05
- Brake Mount: 200mm Direct Post
- Protection: 3D Contoured Rubber Frame Protection for DT/SS/CS
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools and plastic pedals are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for balance bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is balance bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Nukeproof Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Bullet Grey
- Frame Size: L, XXL, M, XL, S
- Wheel Size: 27.5" (650b)
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Material: Carbon
- Fork Travel: 180mm
- Rear Travel: 180mm