The Giga 275 Factory Carbon Bike (XT) from Nukeproof is engineered and equipped to ensure top-quality performance anywhere in the mountain range, across any terrain, anywhere on Earth. This top-tier model features a full carbon frameset that features Nukeproof's reactive and adjustable suspension platform, plus, it's equipped with a superb component spec to match.
Fox Factory Kashima Suspension and Shimano XT 12-Speed Groupset
This Giga Factory edition is armed with Fox 38 Float Factory Kashima coated forks, a Float X2 Factory Kashima rear shock and a Shimano XT M8100 12-Speed groupset. This groupset includes a wide-ranging 10-51T cassette, XT 4-Pot hydraulic disc brakes and a Shimano XT Hollowtech II chainset. Plus, this full-suspension bike rolls fast and stable upon DT Swiss E1700 Spline 30 wheels wrapped in Michelin Wild Enduro GUM-X Tubeless Ready tires, giving you more pace and grip than you thought possible.
Gluttony – Habitual Greed or Excess
As riders, we are all guilty of the gluttonous sin; we never stop striving, never stop pushing, enough is never enough in the hunt for the ultimate. It’s a constant push for bigger, longer, rougher and faster with ever increasing demands on the performance and capabilities of our bike. The pursuit is endless.
It’s a motto that athletes like Sam Hill live by. The new Nukeproof Giga is the embodiment of this idea; Designed to be the ultimate hard-hitting Super-Enduro weapon for when you just need more.
Long Travel Carbon Frameset Super Enduro Full Suspension Bike
The Giga is a seriously capable machine, with 180mm (27.5”) or 170mm (29”) rear travel; the Giga is a monster truck of a bike that has travel in reserve for when you need it. But to pigeonhole it as a point and shoot machine would be a disservice as it is so much more capable than this might suggest! Due to the way that it uses its travel; the Giga gives you the feel of a big bike, yet the versatility of a modern super-enduro bike. The Giga has a dynamic and confidence inspiring ride to help you push your limits in all kinds of terrain. It’s equally at home at big mountain technical enduro stages of venues like La Thuile, as it is lapping the biggest lines in the Whistler bike park.
Responsive, Supportive and Progressive Suspension
The suspension is designed to be super supple off the top, whilst being supportive in the mid stroke and progressive throughout the rest of the travel. The anti-squat is optimized to ensure the Giga descends like a hooligan yet behaves itself on the climb back to the top for the next run.
The suspension platform is based on the same horseshoe driven linkage as our award-winning Dissent downhill frame, albeit now with a 2-stage main pivot flip chip. Using an eccentric axle system, riders can alter the Kinematic progressivity; so the bike can be tailored to suit the conditions on the trail with only an 8mm allen key.
- Setting 1 = 25.5% progression
- Setting 2 = 29% progression
Both settings have a super supple beginning for small bump compliance. They also both have good mid-stroke support for better cornering and pumping. Like the Dissent, the progression drops off in the end stroke to prevent mid-stroke harshness or spiking and allows more tuning options with volume spacers.
The + Progressive setting can be used to add shock progression on a coil set up just like adding a volume spacer to an air shock. The added suppleness is also good in wet and slippery conditions.
Strong and Lightweight Full Carbon Frameset
The Giga Frame is constructed completely from UD 700/800 Carbon fiber. This allowed Nukeproof to optimize the stiffness and compliance of the frame parts individually. The front triangle has been tailored for stability and precision, whilst the rear triangle was designed for compliance to help tracking and provide grip. Another bonus of the carbon rear triangle is that it has a lower un-sprung mass for ultimate suspension performance.
Long, Low and Slack Enduro Frame Geometry
Available in 5 sizes (Small to XXL) in either 27.5” or 29” wheel size, there is the perfect fit for everyone. The frame geometry is Long, Low, Slack and Steep as it is based around Nukeproof's saddle offset principle, which ensures the seated riding position is tailored across all sizes, with steeper seat angles on bigger frames. The Seat tube is also designed for maximum seat post insertion to allow maximum drop.
Carbon Water Bottle Cage and Integrated Rear Mud Guard
The Giga is also sculptured to fit a 750ml water bottle (carbon bottle cage included) as well as an accessory mount under the top tube for emergency trail tools. All models also feature an integrated rear mud guard and plenty of clearance for up to 2.5” tires. The frames feature a clear paint protection kit as standard with 3D contoured rubber downtube, seat and chain stay protection.
Fox Factory Kashima Coated Suspension and Shimano XT 12-Speed Groupset
The Nukeproof Giga 275 Factory Carbon Bike (XT) is the premium build in the Giga range. The Factory Comes with the Factory specification Kashima coated Fox 38 fork and custom tuned X2 Factory shock. Crisp, direct and reliable shifting from the Shimano XT 12 speed drive train and complimentary powerful 4 pot Shimano XT brakes. Also featured is the awesome Bike Yoke dropper post (drop depends on bike size) and the ultra-strong DT 1700 wheelset. As with the other models in the Giga range, the finishing kit is from Nukeproof's award-winning Horizon aftermarket component spec.
The Nukeproof GIGA: Gluttony is not a sin.
- Frame: Nukeproof Giga 275 Carbon, 180mm Travel, ultra-strong monocoque UD Carbon Fiber frame, adjustable main pivot, internally piped cable routing, ISCG 05 mounts, Enduro Bearings, Threaded 73mm BB, Boost 148mm rear axle spacing, 3D contoured Rubber frame protection and Factory fitted clear paint protection kit covering TT/DT/CS/SS.
- Fork: Fox 38 Float, Factory Series, Kashima, Grip 2 Damper, 180mm, 37mm Offset, BOOST, Black (SHORT ID: D6GZ)
- Shock: Fox Float X2, Factory Series, Kashima, EVOL, 2 Position lever, Custom CM, RM, Rezi CM tune, 205x65mm, Trunnion with Bearing End, 1x 0.3 spacer fitted. (SHORT ID: D63P)
- Front Wheel: DT Swiss E1700 SPLINE 30,27.5", 6 Bolt, 110x15mm
- Rear Wheel: DT Swiss E1700 SPLINE 30, 27.5", 6 Bolt, Shimano Microspline Driver, 148x12mm
- Tyres: Front: Michelin Wild Enduro 27.5" x 2.4, GUM-X TS TLR; Rear: Michelin Wild Enduro 27.5" x 2.4, GUM-X TS TLR
- Crankset: Shimano XT M8100 12-Speed, Hollowtech 2, 170mm, 32T, 52mm Chainline
- Shifter: Shimano XT M8100-R, 12-speed Rapidfire Plus, I-Spec EV
- Rear Deraileur: Shimano XT M8100, SGS 12-Speed, Shadow Plus
- Chain: Shimano XT M8100 HG 12-speed Inc Quicklink
- Cassette: Shimano XT M8100-12, 12-Speed (HYPERGLIDE+), 10-51T
- Chain Guide: Nukeproof guide with Bash, 28-36T, ISCG-05, black
- Brakes: Shimano XT M8120, 4 Pot Brake, Metallic Pads with Fins
- Front Rotor: Shimano SM-RT76, 203mm
- Rear Rotor: Shimano SM-RT76, 180mm
- Handlebars: Nukeproof Horizon V2 25mm Rise, Width - S780mm, M780mm, L800mm, XL800mm, XXL800mm)
- Stem: Nukeproof Horizon, 50mm, Black
- Saddle: Nukeproof Horizon Enduro, Black
- Seatpost: Bikeyoke Divine Stealth w Shimano SL-MT500-IL Remote lever, S:125mm drop; M/L:160mm drop; XL/XXL:185mm drop
- Headset: Nukeproof, 44-56 IITS
- Grips: Nukeproof Sam Hill Signature
- Accessories: Nukeproof Carbon Water Bottle Cage
- Weight: 14.8Kgs/32.6lbs (Tubeless)
- Material: Ultra Strong T700/800 Monocoque Carbon Fiber
- Fork Travel: 180mm
- Axle to Crown: 572mm
- Fork Offset: 37mm
- Rear Travel: 180mm
- Wheels Size: 27.5"
- Max Tire Size: 2.6"
- Recommended Shock Sag (Measured seated): 25%
- Shock Size: 205x65mm
- Shock Hardware F: TRUNNION
- Shock Hardware R: 30x8mm
- Headtube: 44-56mm Tapered Semi-Integrated
- Headset: ZS44-28.6 - T2 / ZS56/40 - B8
- Bearings Required: 2x 6901-2RS MAX, 4x 6902-2RS MAX, 2x6804-2RS MAX, 2x 6900-2RS MAX
- Seatpost: 31.6mm (Internal Routing for Dropper Seatpost)
- Seat Clamp: 36.4mm
- BB: Threaded 73mm BSA
- Rear Hub: Boost 148x12mm
- Rear Axle: SRAM UDH Maxle Stealth M12x1.0 180mm (Thread Length 13mm)
- Chain Guide: ISCG05
- Brake Mount: 200mm Direct Post
- Protection: 3D Contoured Rubber Frame Protection for DT/SS/CS
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools and plastic pedals are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for balance bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is balance bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Nukeproof Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Artichoke Green
- Frame Size: S, XXL, M, XL, L
- Wheel Size: 27.5" (650b)
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Material: Carbon
- Fork Travel: 180mm
- Rear Travel: 180mm