The Sprint is worthy of inclusion in Bianchi’s Racing category, created for those starting out on their journey in competition. No compromise has been made on the Sprint’s appearance: it’s a sharply-styled, beautiful road carbon bike. Considerations have been made throughout the design to ensure sleekness, clean lines, and a racy, aggressive character.
The carbon monocoque frame is constructed around a racing-specific geometry, providing an aggressive platform from which to chase down attacks, launch breakaways, and Sprint for mid-race primes.
Whether you are consistently tackling significant distances in sportives and gran fondos, or actively entering the world of criterium and road racing, this bike will carry you forwards as you progress.
FULL CARBON FORK
The carbon fork delivers low weight for easy climbing and agile handling in the turns.
ATTENTION TO DETAILS
Small but important details like the aerodynamic profile of the head tube act as further evidence of the Sprint’s elite racing DNA.
Sprint frame is compatible with larger volume tires to enhance comfort and grip without affecting rolling efficiency or speed. The Disc version can accommodate tires up to 700×32 while the caliper model is compatible with 700×28 tires.
PARED BACK AESTHETICS
The chainstays, fork blades, top tube, and down tube feature a subtle recurring graphic of the Bianchi logo – with a single instance picked out in a contrasting color. Naturally, the two colorways feature Bianchi’s iconic celeste, one as the primary frame color and the other as the accent. The frame features internal cable routing, keeping the body of the bike clean and pared back. It comes in two color versions: celeste and black
- Full carbon monocoque frame and fork
- Racing geometry, UCI Approved
- Electronic and mechanical shifting compatible
- Head tube with aero profile
- Internal cable routing
- Tapered head tube 1.1/8”-1.4”
- PressFit 86.4x41mm BB
- Full carbon dropouts with metal inserts
- Braze on FD
- Integrated seatpost clamp
- 27.2mm round seatpost
- Flat mount calipers and thru axle 12x100/142mm
- 32mm tyre compatible
- FRAME: Bianchi Sprint Disc carbon monocoque, mechanical/electronic shifting compatible, PressFit 86.5x41mm, 1.4"-1.1/8" HT, integrated seat clamp, full carbon dropout, flat mount, thru axle 12x142mm
- FORK: Bianchi Full Carbon Disc 1.4">1.1/8", thru axle 12x100mm
- STEM: Bianchi Reparto Corse Alloy 6061, rise +/-7°, 1.1/8", length: 70mm (44cm) / 90mm (47/50cm) / 100mm (53cm) / 110mm (55/57cm) / 120mm (59cm) / 130mm (61/63cm)
- HANDLEBAR: Bianchi Reparto Corse Compact, flat top, alloy 6061 diameter: 31.8mm, reach: 80mm, drop: 130mm, Size: 400mm (47/53cm) / 420mm (55/59cm) / 440mm (61cm)
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano 105 BR-R7070, hydraulic disc brake, flat mount calipers
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano 105 BR-R7070, hydraulic disc brake, flat mount calipers
- BRAKE LEVERS: Included with shifters
- ROTORS: Shimano SM-RT70, diameter: 160mm
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 FD-R7000-L
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 RD-R7000 GS 11-speed, top normalshadow design
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano 105 ST-R7020 2x11-speed, Shimano 105 ST-R7025 2x11-speed (smaller lever size for sizes 47-50-53cm)
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105 CS-R7000, 11-32T
- CRANKSET: Shimano 105 FC-R7000 50x34T, Hollowtech II, crank length: 170mm (47/53cm) / 172.5mm (55/59cm) / 175mm (61cm)
- FRONT WHEEL: Shimano WH-RS170, disc
- REAR WHEEL: Shimano WH-RS170, disc
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Rubino IV 700x28, 60TPI, G2.0 Graphene, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Rubino IV 700x28, 60TPI, G2.0 Graphene, clincher
- SADDLE: Selle Royal SR 2302 HRN, with hole, steel rail, 280x145mm
- SEATPOST: Bianchi Reparto Corse Alloy 6061 shaft, alloy head, 15mm offset, diameter: 27.2mm, length: 350mm