If you have heard of Ragley, you already know the Blue Pig name. From the early days of the ‘hardcore hardtail’ it has pushed the geometry envelope and been loved by anyone who rides for all-out grin-inducing fun.
The 2021 Blue Pig keeps the flame burning strong: Custom triple butted 4130 Chromoly tubing, ISCG 05 tabs, a 44mm head tube, internal dropper routing and a 148x12mm boost rear end. But it’s the geometry that defines it: the 63.75 degree head angle making its rowdy intentions abundantly clear.
Comfortable enough to ride all-day, tough enough for the bike park and flighty enough to speederbike through the local woodland loam. The Blue Pig is built to take abuse and inspire confidence when things get gnarly, but it’s not been pillaging the trough; it’s light to ride and quite happy putting in the miles to get to the good stuff.
A stacked spec package moves things forward for 2021 with a Shimano 12-speed SLX/Deore groupset and 4-piston brakes. The 150mm RockShox Yari always proves faultless. Nukeproof wheels are shod with range topping Maxxis Minion rubber. Saddle height is controlled with Brand-X’s award winning Ascend and it’s all topped off with our own branded finishing kit.
If you don’t think a hardtail is capable, you’ve been riding the wrong bike…
• 5 Year Warranty and lifetime crash replacement
• 4130 Cro-Mo Steel
• ISCG 05 Tabs
• ISO 4210 Certified
• Seat post: 31.6mm
• Rear Axle: 12mm x 148mm Thru-Axle M12*P1.5
• Seat Collar: 34.9mm
• BB Shell: 73mm BSA
• Headset: ZS44/28.6 | EX44/40
• Disc Mount: Post 160mm
• Wheel Size: 27.5”
• Max Tire Size: 2.6”
- Fork: RockShox Yari RC 150mm, 46mm
- Drivetrain: Shimano SLX M7100 12-speed
- Crankset: Shimano Deore M6100 32T 170mm
- Wheels: Nukeproof Neutron
- Tire Front: Maxxis Minion DHF 2.5 TR 3C EXO+
- Tire Rear: Maxxis Minion DHR II 2.4 TR 3C EXO+
- Brakes: Shimano Deore M6120 4-piston 200mm F & 180mm R
- Seatpost: Brand-X Ascend S 125mm, M 150mm, L-XL 170mm
- Saddle: Ragley Tracker
- Handlebar: Ragley Alloy S-M 780mm, L-XL 800mm
- Stem: Ragley Stubbing V2 50mm
- Grips: Ragley Lock-On