The Trig has been a firm favorite for a massively diverse group of riders. We have seen them fully loaded for multi-day adventures, shod with slicks as an urban commuter, or just ridden stock for local lockdown sanity missions.
The Trig frameset features a 44mm headtube, multiple bottle cage mounts and tire clearance to run any 700 or 650 gravel tire option you want (and up 2.1” wide MTB tires on 27.5” wheels). Want to get a little rowdier with your drop-bar endeavours? It’s even dropper post compatible for future off-road biased upgrades.
The frame is engineered from custom triple butted 4130 Chromoly steel tubing resulting in a frame that is lightweight and supple enough to provide comfort on longer trail rides whilst robust and stiff enough to take some serious abuse. The carbon fork features a 12mm thru axle and the mounting points you need to take to the backcountry.
We’re not going to pigeonhole the trig as gravel or adventure anymore. It’s all the same thing. We just made a super fun and reliable bike for you to go find your own adventure.
• 5 Year Warranty and lifetime crash replacement
• 4130 Cro-Mo steel frame & Carbon fork
• ISO 4210 Certified
• Seat post: 27.2mm
• Front Axle: Ragley 12mm x 100mm Thru-Axle M12*P1.5
• Rear Axle: Ragley 12mm x 142mm Thru-Axle M12*P1.75
• BB Shell: 68mm BSA
• Headset: ZS44/28.6 | EX44/40
• Brake Mount: Flat Mount
• Max Tire Size: 700x45c/650b x 47c
• Rack & Fender mounts
- Fork: Ragley Carbon Tapered, Flat Mount
- Drivetrain: Shimano GRX RX600 11-speeed
- Crankset: Shimano GRX RX600 42T 170mm
- Wheels: Nukeproof Neutron on WTB STi25
- Tires: WTB Sendero 650 x 47 TCS Tan Wall
- Brakes: Shimano GRX RX600 160mm F&R
- Seatpost: Ragley Alloy 400mm
- Saddle: Ragley Tracker
- Handlebar: Ragley Drop Alloy S 420mm M-XL 440mm
- Stem: Ragley Alloy S 70mm, M 80mm, L-XL 90mm
- Grips: Black Cork Tape