Combining effortless off the bike style with on the trail performance, Nukeproof's Blackline Softshell Jacket is water-resistant, warm and breathable so you can enjoy cool and damp trail riding in comfort.
The water-resistant outer fabric of the Blackline Softshell Jacket is rated to 15,000mm and with a DWR coated outer you can ride through light rain and showers before you even need to think about pulling on a hardshell jacket. This protective outer is blended with a waffle style inner liner that holds in body heat and yet it's impressively breathable to keep you comfortable and dry on even the coldest day on the trails.
It's not just about the functional fabrics though, Nukeproof has got the details just right too. The adjustable hood fits over helmets for when you want some extra protection, while raglan sleeves give you the mobility needed to nail tricky tech sections. Two front pockets provide space to stash some essentials within easy reach and a zip cover at then chin boosts comfort.
Finished to the highest standard with subtle embossed branding and logos the Blackline Softshell Jacket excels during and post ride, offering full coverage on and off the trails.
- Materials: 87% Polyester, 13% Polyuretane
- Water-repellent and breathable softshell - waffle back fabric construction and PU membrane
- DWR water repellent coating on the outer fabric
- YKK zips
- Adjustable hood fits neatly over helmet
- Raglan sleeves for easy movement
- 2 Front zipped pockets with storm covers
- Articulated cuffs with elastic
- Zip cover at chin for added comfort
- Nukeproof branded puller
- Waterproof: 15,000 mm - Breathability: 10,000 gsm