The New Blackline Vapour Gloves are Nukeproof's latest edition to the premium Blackline Trail line. Using quality materials, engineering in maximum comfort and burly durability with easy connectivity, Nukeproof have designed their first-ever summer-specific glove to meet all the expectations of top riders.
Minimal design with maximum performance, the Blackline Vapour Gloves are a versatile choice suited to all riding disciplines. The perforated single-layer Clarino® leather palm is comfortable whilst reducing bulkiness on the palm and the backhand fabric is a soft breathable mesh with Nukeproof printed graphics. The silicone printed forefinger helps increase grip on the bars and brake, and the thumb is touchscreen compatible. There is also an added bonus of the suede thumb fabric which is perfect for wiping your lenses clean.
Nukeproof Blackline Range
Fully designed and developed by The Nukeproof team in Belfast, they use the highest quality fabrics, great MTB inspired cut/fit and have all the features they wanted out of their riding apparel. The Blackline range is Nukeproof’s premium trail collection
- Materials: Back: 100% Polyester, Palm: 100% Clarino Synthetic Leather
- Perforated single-layer Clarino® Leather palm, improves comfort and reduces bunching
- Thumb overlay helps to prevent blisters
- Suede thumb for lens wiping
- Mesh finger gussets to enhance mobility and wick away moisture
- Bonded slip on cuff with tab for comfort and easy application
- Silicone print on braking finger
- Touchscreen compatible thumb
- Nukeproof branded graphics