The new EKOI AERO LINE thermal jacket is effective down to -3°C. It is waterproof (to withstand moisture and light rain), windproof (membrane) & breathable.
The main features are its sleeves in windproof aero fabric that allow better freedom of movement.
This jacket is available in many bright colors to be even more visible on the road.
- Effective down to -3°C.
- Aero line sleeves : Windproof membrane fabric that blocks the wind & the cold.
- Fiber with waterproof & windproof membrane to prevent from air & water into the fibers.
Easy Wash treated fiber (easy maintenance): Light soiling does not penetrate the fiber and can be easily cleaned with a damp, slightly soapy sponge.
- Fabrics Made in Italy
- Fully fleece lined
- Flat seams
- Fitted cut (close to the body)
ZIP AND NECK :
- High lined neck with fleece
- Full YKK self-locking zipper : efficiency and longevity
- Invisible zip
ELASTIC SUPPORT BAND :
- Elastic band with silicone on the back of the jacket for kidney protection
BACK POCKETS :
- 3 classic pockets with elastic at the top for a perfect fit.
- Temperatures : -3°
- Effective down to -3°C, worn with an EKOI technical winter underwear + a long-sleeved winter jersey.
- Effective up to 0°C when worn with only EKOI technical winter underwear.
Torso + Back :
- 100% Polyester 270g (waterproof & breathable )
AERO LINE sleeves:
- 77% polyester 390g
- 23% Elastane (water repellent & breathable )
- 85% Polyester 250g
-15% Elastane (windproof & breathable)
- Ideally hand wash
- Machine wash at 30°C
- Before washing, turn the jacket inside out (seams on the outside)
- No tumble dry
- No ironing
- No dry cleaning
|Weight||Maximum Recommended Height|
|S||< 66 kg||1.75 m|
|M||67-73 kg||1.80 m|
|L||74-81 kg||1.85 m|
|XL||82-88 kg||1.90 m|
|2XL||89-95 kg||1.95 m|
|3XL||> 96-105 kg||> 1.95 m|