These shorts are the latest EKOI innovation to the ARKEA SAMSIC team just before the Tour de France 2020. The Ekoi ProTeam Second Skin shorts are identical to those worn by the team on the Tour (except for the EKOI logo instead of the ARKEA SAMSIC logo).
It has been designed for high level performance and has been developed to meet the wishes of Nairo Quintana and Warren Barguil who absolutely want:
- A bibshort that does not go up on the thighs during pedaling
- Ultra breathable fabric that wicks away sweat & moisture
- A bibshort without any folds (source of discomfort or injuries)
- A bibshort with a minimum of seams
- A bibshort with an elastic fabric that accompanies the pedaling movements & allows freedom of movement
Ekoi is proud to be able to present these shorts as one of the best, if not the best shorts in the world for road competitors.
As soon as you put them on, you notice that it is a new generation of shorts available to you. Tight and silky effect does not go unnoticed and provides a very pleasant and aesthetic second skin appearance.
- Latest generation of run-on lycra made in France with a very pleasant sheathing effect, an astonishingly soft feeling of the fabric, breathable fabric that wicks moisture away ultra quickly.
- No elastic band (laser cut without seams).
- New Italy made padding in thermoregulating gel and high density foam with exterior micro-perforated skin completely smooth and without relief to optimize comfort.
- Made in Italy.
In injected gel and high density polyurethane :
- The impacts are completely absorbed and then neutralized thanks to the combination of high density foam and gel.
- Soft padding that accompanies pedaling movements.
- Micro perforated padding for quick drying.
- Made in Italy.
- Fiber made in France slightly compressive.
- Excellent bi-elasticity : stretch / return to the original shape.
- Low deformability.
- Maximum opacity (the shorts are deep black).
- Sensation of sheathing, very soft and resistant.
- UV protection (UPF 50+).
- Ergonomic no hem straps
- Breathable, very flexible straps for perfect comfort
- Ventilation grid for the lower back.
Competition or road training.
- 82% Polyamide
- 18% Elasthanne
- Hand wash recommended or machine wash at 30°C (delicate cycle)
- Before washing, turn the clothes inside out (seams on the outside)
- Wash if possible in a mesh bag to avoid friction with other products that could damage the fabrics (gloves, backpack or any other
item that may have Velcro straps)
- No tumble dry
- No fabric softener
- No dryer
- No ironing
WE HELP YOU TO FIND THE RIGHT SIZE
|S||< 60 kg||< 169 cm|
|M||61 - 70 kg||< 179 cm|
|L||71 - 77 kg||< 185 cm|
|XL||78 - 85 kg||< 190 cm|
|XXL||86 - 95 kg||< 195 cm|