The new EKOI PRO TEAM winter gloves have been developed with the Arkea Samsic team for training or first races in cold (down to 0°C), dry or rainy conditions.
This extremely flexible neoprene provides a good grip on the handlebar and keeps your hands warm by creating a barrier against cold air & storing your body heat.
The silicone inserts conveniently placed on the palms keep you in control with absolute comfort.
- Versatile : suitable for dry/cold or to protect against rain
- Soft and supple 3 mm made in Japan neoprene
- Watertight seams glued and not sewn on the inside to avoid any discomfort
- Silicone inserts on the palms for optimal grip
- Long cuffs to keep air out
- Temperatures : 0°
- Road, Cyclo-cross
- Training and competition
- Effective up to 0 ° C
- This glove should not be removed during training so that the neoprene keeps the heat in the hand & effectively protects you from cold.
- 85% polyamide
Hand wash or machine wash 30°C