The new EKOI CARBON FIBER winter cycling socks are made in Italy and have been specifically designed for cyclists (though they can be worn for all sports). Available in 3 cuff heights: standard, high or very high.
The hollow THERMOLITE fiber is very popular with skiers in extremely cold temperatures as the fiber stores the foot's heat. The carbon fiber adds support and is hard-wearing, its thermal properties will protect you even in extremely low temperatures -10° C!.
- For wear in temperatures down to -10°C
- Highly-breathable + effective moisture wicking.
- Carbon-thread reinforced footbed and heel & toes.
- The hollow THERMOLITE fiber creates a layer of insulating air between the material and the skin, thereby retaining the natural heat of the foot.
- Specific fine weave on the sock upper enabling trouble-free shoe tightening.
- Double weft reinforced weave for the footbed in contact with the shoe sole and which is normally the area of the foot most exposed to the cold
- Anti-bacteria treatment for odor-free cycling.
- 3 cuff heights: standard (bottom of calf), high (mid-calf) and very high (to just below the knee)
- Available in 2 (EU) sizes S/M 39/41 & L/XL 42/46
- Technology : Carbon
- Temperatures : -10°
For use: Road or MTB cycling or all sports in temperatures between -10° and 10°C
- 60% Polyester
- 35% Polyamide
- 5% Carbon
- Hand or machine wash at 30°C (DO NOT tumble dry, DO NOT iron)