The new EKOI ALUMINUM CONCEPT WINTER gloves are warm but not too thick (effective down to 2°), thanks to the aluminum membrane which keeps heat and provides a windproof and waterproof protection on the upper side.
- Aluminum membrane for excellent thermal protection, efficient down to 2°C
- Breathable (wicks sweat)
- Flexible and comfortable for a perfect grip of handlebar
- Anti-slip palm for a perfect hold of the handlebar.
- Gel insert to dampen vibrations.
- Water repellent treatment WR (protects against fine rain) Easy cleaning with humid sponge after training
- Synthetic coating: anti slip
- 1 GEL reinforcement to dampen micro vibrations.
- Anti-slip silicone inserts for perfect holding in dry weather or in the rain.
Glove top :
- Frills at the wrists so no air in
- Internal aluminum membrane.
- 4 sizes: S / M / L / XL
- Temperatures : 2°
Worn from October to March (according to country)
Efficient down to 2°C a 16°C
- Top : 100% polyester.
- Palm : 100% polyamide.
- Lining : 65% olfactory + 35% polyester.
- Outside : 100% polyamide.
- Inside : 100% polyester & aluminum.
Hand washing or washing Machine 30°C
No dryer , no iron
|S||< 8 cm|
|M||8 à 9 cm|
|L||9 à 10 cm|
|XL||10 à 11 cm|
|XXL||> 11 cm|