From the depths of winter to the first shoots of spring, Nukeproof's Merino Long Sleeve 1/4 Zip Baselayer uses the finest Australian Merino Wool to keep you at the perfect temperature when mountain biking.
The Merino Long Sleeve 1/4 Zip Baselayer owes it's excellent versatility to the Merino wool fibers. This wonder-material is warm when it's cold and yet as temperatures rise it's incredibly good at wicking sweat to leave you dry and comfortable. Not only that but the wool is naturally resistant to bacteria, minimizing odor - you'll not be the smelly one in the uplift van.
All the details are perfectly executed too, from a high collar with zipper for ventilation to thumbhole cuffs to seal in warmth and flat locked stitching for a smooth and comfortable feel against the skin. The loose fit is ideally tailored for mountain biking, giving you bags of space to move around as you rip up the trails.
- Materials: 100% Merino Wool
- Superfine grade 18.5 microns 100% merino yarn with high-level comfort against the skin
- Outstanding thermal regulation across a range of climate conditions
- Natural odor resistance, wicking properties and breathability
- Flatlock seams for extra comfort
- Quarter Neck YKK zip that can be opened if you get too hot
- Thumbholes at cuffs
- Raglan sleeve and flatlock seams for extra comfort
- Comfortable MTB style fit - it's not too tight!